Specialized Dental Hygienist Opportunity
We are looking for a Hygienist who strives for excellence while providing oral hygiene treatment and building positive relationships with our patients. As a Specialist Hygienist your input on our team is highly valued.
- Provide patient care and support in an enthusiastic way, building a personal connection at every visit.
- Ensure that patients receive optimal hygiene treatment based on clinical findings and their goal for comprehensive oral health
- Desire to help, educate and improve our patients’ lives
- Collect patient’s dental and relevant medical history, to reference during examinations
- Prepare patients for the Dentist
- Preparing patient and equipment for X-Rays
- Take X-Rays and following all safety procedures as required
- Examine gums for infections or gum disease
- Clean patient’s teeth to remove plague, polish, floss and brush
- Educate patients on good oral hygiene habits and treatment progress
- Update patient records and examination notes
- Prepare and maintain all dental instruments, supplies and equipment
- Call patients for aftercare and answer questions
- Maintain a positive attitude and work cohesively with fellow team members to provide an atmosphere of trust, respect, and cooperation
- Successful completion of a Dental Hygiene Diploma or Hygiene Degree program
- Local Anesthetic Training & Experience
- Registered and/or licensed by the Dental Hygiene Regulatory Authority, in good standing
- Current CPR and First Aid training
- Possess great energy for a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; written and verbal, an ability to make patients feel comfortable and at ease
- Great time management and organizational skills
- Experience using Dentrix
We offer excellent salary, signing bonus, paid flexible vacation, uniforms, continuing education opportunities and a great working environment with the best view in the city and a close knit team! We are offering 4-5 days/week Monday-Friday (8am-4pm) with no evenings or weekends.
If you are a Dental Hygienist who is ready to work with a Periodontist– contact us today. We are excited to meet you! Please submit your resume, in confidence, to firstname.lastname@example.org and show us what makes you the right fit for our team full of Rockstars!