Reporting to the Office Manager, our Administrative Assistants are essential in creating a positive experience with everyone they interact with on a daily basis. As the first contact point for patients, the Administrative Assistants set the tone and expectation for the superior level of service that our office provides.
- Greet and direct patients upon arrival
- Answer phone calls and respond to inquiries received via phone, email and fax with professionalism
- Schedule and confirm appointments, fill in cancellations and handle no show appointments efficiently
- Ensure clinical staff are administratively prepared for daily patients
- Receive, process and record patient payments
- Provide administrative support to clinical staff
- Maintain professional and organized presentation of waiting room and reception area
- Three years of relevant experience
- Post Secondary Training
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible with changing responsibility as the practice
grows, ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Experience in the Dental Industry and using Dentrix Dental Software
Salary will be determined based upon education and experience
We currently have a full time Administrative Assistant position open that requires a high level of organization and time management as the environment is extremely fast paced. If you are a self starter professional, with a positive attitude, friendly demeanor and strong work ethic then we want to meet you!
Please forward your cover letter and resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org and show us what makes you the right fit for our Rockstar Team!